Today was Bill's birthday and we totally got him good!! I shall start at the beginning. A couple of weeks ago, we all came up with a plan. We were not to mention his birthday to him at all.. not to ask him about it or anything of the sort. On his birthday we were all going to act as tho it was just another day. Ok so?.. this morning I woke up with all intentions on going down to Hallmark and blowing up 40 or so balloons, but I quickly decided against it due to my health issues that I am so ready to be over with. I called Michelle up and we put the plan into action. I went over to Pine View and met up with Shannon and Michelle. Shannon and I made a quick trip for supplies.. only 5 balloons and a couple of odds and ends. By the time we got back, Michelle was already off to class and I needed to skedaddle off to choir. After her class, Michelle then called Bill up, purposely while he was at work so she could leave him a message.. but no, Bill just had to answer his phone. Michelle quickly got her thoughts together and made up a story about her computer being broken and needing Bill to drop by after work to take a look at it.. so far so good. Ok?.. so at this point I was sitting in institute choir and I hadnt heard much from Bill all day long.. just a text or two about Relay For Life. I looked down at my phone and saw the text.. "You guys arent planning on ambushing me at Heather's today are you?" (or something like that?) I replied with a "? huh?" cause remember?.. I wasnt suppose to know it was his birthday. Ok?.. so at this point, it was obvious Bill was having some sort of suspicions. I headed back to Pine View as soon as choir was out. Turns out Michelle had been doing a good job at getting rid of the suspicions. Michelle had found herself on facebook (but purposely didnt sign onto msn) Bill notices her and sends her a “Your computer is broken huh?” (or something like that) Michelle lies to him and informs him she is at the library using one of those computers.. which is why she wasnt signed onto msn like usual. The story worked!..and Bill started popping out questions about her computer. Bill gave us a scare when he mentioned getting off work early, but all went well when he was handed some work to do. We had this whole plan of unplugging Michelle's computer and having Bill look at it with just the two of them and then us showing up at the door soon after.. all to just decrease on the suspicions we were all sure he was having. But we, of course, were lazy and decided to just make lots of noise when he showed up. His face was GREAT!! haha! Such a Bill face!! He wasnt expecting it :) He totally thought he had gotten away with having a birthday free day from everyone. The best part was when Sara came running out of the bathroom a minute late and yelled "Happy Birthday Bill!" then.. under her breath "I knew I shouldnt have gone to the bathroom.." It was a good time.. we had pizza and after we watched Bill blow out pretend candles on his cake Michelle made him. After, we got some awesome footage of Bill, Heather, and Jamie sucking helium from the Balloons..lol We ended the night watching the shorts from the Pixar movies..
I do hope Bill had a good time.. I could never put into words how much he really means to me.. he truly has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I hope and pray that someday he'll be able to see himself in the same light the Lord sees him in.. or in the very least, how I see him.
Happy Birthday Bill!!.. and thank you for all you dont know you do..
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment