Friday, March 13, 2009

Withdrawals

Today is another day! Yay! Maybe ill actually get some breakfast in me before noon rolls around. As of right now im sitting on my bed listening to some good old Pandora and thought I would make a post. Everyone is still on spring break and im stuck here working.. but im alright with that. Today I get to work with Lisa and im so excited! I havent worked with Lisa in so long.. itll be good to get caught up. I had a dream last night that I got a Turkey Pesto sandwich at Great Harvest and when I woke up I was bound and determined to have one on my break at work today but then?.. I realized I gave my debit card to Bill. That’s been happening rather a lot lately.. forgetting I don’t have it. I need to cut back on these random small purchases of mine but the last couple of weeks have been rather difficult! Im all out of lemonade, string cheese, yogurt, and m&ms. Im also running low on both milk and bread. And?.. I havent had a break at work for so long cause usually I just go to Great Harvest. I miss seeing Ben who serves me every day. Im surviving tho.. so there isnt any room to complain. Well?.. I need to run if I want to eat before noon. Cya!

Ps. Melanie got her mission call!!!! YAY!! Im sooo so excited for her! Shes goin to Phoenix, Arizona on June 10th! I love you Melanie! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment