o I have such a great story to tell. Alright?.. maybe not so amazing but I thought it was really great. I showed up at Hallmark this morning at around 10:00. I walked in and both Lisa and I noticed we were both wearing purple shirts. We thought it was pretty cool. Then?.. Tyanna showed up at noon and she was wearing a purple shirt. All three of us in purple shirts!?.. that never happens!! But it gets better!! Michelle came through the back door at 3:00. I bet you could guess what color of shirt she was wearing. We all had our laughs and decided we needed to get evidence of this. I love working at Hallmark. I have so many good memories and I love all the girls who work there with me. They are all so amazing!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Hallmark Story
ok.. s
o I have such a great story to tell. Alright?.. maybe not so amazing but I thought it was really great. I showed up at Hallmark this morning at around 10:00. I walked in and both Lisa and I noticed we were both wearing purple shirts. We thought it was pretty cool. Then?.. Tyanna showed up at noon and she was wearing a purple shirt. All three of us in purple shirts!?.. that never happens!! But it gets better!! Michelle came through the back door at 3:00. I bet you could guess what color of shirt she was wearing. We all had our laughs and decided we needed to get evidence of this. I love working at Hallmark. I have so many good memories and I love all the girls who work there with me. They are all so amazing!
o I have such a great story to tell. Alright?.. maybe not so amazing but I thought it was really great. I showed up at Hallmark this morning at around 10:00. I walked in and both Lisa and I noticed we were both wearing purple shirts. We thought it was pretty cool. Then?.. Tyanna showed up at noon and she was wearing a purple shirt. All three of us in purple shirts!?.. that never happens!! But it gets better!! Michelle came through the back door at 3:00. I bet you could guess what color of shirt she was wearing. We all had our laughs and decided we needed to get evidence of this. I love working at Hallmark. I have so many good memories and I love all the girls who work there with me. They are all so amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment