Friday, March 20, 2009

A Friday Night

Alright.. so I had a long day at work today, but it did come to an end. I went over to Pine View after and chilled for a bit before Shannon decided to act on her cravings and make an appearance at the institute dance just to pick up a couple of cookies. As soon as we walked into the institute Shan and I ran into, none other than, Tyler Tolley!! It was good to get a hug from him.. its been so long and I really do miss Tyler more often than not. Sometimes I really wish Bill could meet Tyler.. I know they could be really good friends. They have so much in common! But?.. I think I’ve given Bill the wrong impression of Tyler and I feel horrible about it. Every time I even mention Tyler’s name around Bill he throws out a look of disgust and detestation and I feel like its all my fault. I do hope one day they can be friends.. but that is very unlikely. Ok?..sorry for the tangent. Shannon and I got our cookies and talked to several people. 20minutes later we were on our way out to the middle of the quad to read the “Special Message” You’ll have to visit the middle of the quad yourself to learn what that message is. We continued on to visit my most favorite spot in all of Logan! Its this spot on the trail between Roxie’s place and campus. I use to walk the trail a couple times a day and you would even find me going up to my spot in the middle of the night and just sitting.. I continued to go to my spot every Sunday when I moved out of Roxie’s and over to Cambridge Court. I love going on walks.. but I really don’t make much time for them anymore. Maybe I should. Just as we were leaving my spot I realized my keys were missing! I have a tendency to lose everything! but?.. I always always find them again. We returned back to the institute the way we came looking for my keys on the ground along the way. We found ourselves back at the dance dancing with everyone else. We hadn’t originally planned on this but it was bound to happen. I found my keys when they announced a lost set of keys up front. I was so happy to know I wasn’t going to be walking home alone in the dark. As much as I love going on walks in the dark.. its not exactly the smartest thing to do. It was a good night.. spending time with Shan. I don’t do that much anymore either. There are a lot of things I don’t do much of anymore..

0 comments:

Post a Comment