Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Sunday

Another good day.. I love days that start out like they can be bad but with only having a good attitude they turn out to be good days instead. My car is leaking antifreeze but I have found a good friend to help me fix it and Bill of course has been rather handy himself like always. I almost didn’t go to the Draper Temple dedication today but last minute, after church, I decided I should probably go anyway. It was incredible! I started crying just as the prayer was given, but I got myself together halfway through it. Bill helped me after to put some water in my car to last till I can get my antifreeze leak fixed. And now?.. we have found ourselves at Pine View. Bill is helping people with studying and Michelle just finished making some rice crispy treats. Which are so so good!! I, as you can tell, am just messing off on my computer with Bill popping in now and then to do whatever he does on my computer. He is way to high tech for me..lol. Anyway.. time to go. Looks like everyone is dispersing to do individual study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment