Ok.. I woke up this morning really sick, very light headed, and dizzy. Its probably the result of lots of stress, hardly no sleep, and not eating as I should. Ill have to try better.. but So So So?!! While I was lying here in bed with Billy Bear, feeling as though I could pass out at anytime, I decided to do some upgrading! I am no longer confined to thecutestblogontheblock anymore :) I spent a good couple hours figuring everything out but i got it! Happy Day! Now all I have to deal with is two bothers called internet issues and a slow lappy. Hmm? Give me sometime on those. Anywho, its time for work.. which means I get to finish this post later. Wish me luck cause ill need it.. hopefully ill come back alive.
Ok.. Im back to finish the post. Yes, it did take me a couple days so take note that it is 9:59pm March 1st. As you can see I didnt die at work.. As soon as I was off, I did a speedy trip home to grab a small bag. I, at this point, ran into the Elders, of all people. They pulled up to my place at the same time I pulled into the driveway. We chatted for a couple of minutes, they gave me their number to put on our fridge, and they were soon off to do what missionaries do best. I grabbed my bag and was off to Plain City. I got to Melanie's soon after 10:00 sometime. I didnt want to wake up the next morning even more sick than I was and then have to drive down to Salt Lake. All in all, it was better to make the trip Sat. night when able. Melanie and I picked Stephanie up at the airport the next morning and Steph and I pretty much chilled with Melanie the majority of the day. I had so much fun!! It was so good to get out of Logan and just relax for a day.. apart from the small fact that I am still sick. All three of us (Steph, Bill, and I) made it back to Logan in one piece! Thats the best news of the day! Well?.. time to say goodnight. My head is totally ready to explode.. hopefully, im praying, ill feel better in the morning. :)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































So right now, I am most definitely not sleeping like I should be, but I hope you are.
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!
Ummm...how did you get your profile so cute. I'm excited to have a place to keep everyone posted on the mission!