Monday, March 15, 2010

Up to Something!

Mwah hahahaha. Im back! It’s been a little while. My excuse being?.. every time I come to make a post I just don’t have anything to say. I know.. lame sauce! But here I am, better than ever!!

I got my new netbook charger in the mail today! A day early I might add! I seriously have rotten luck. My laptop chargers always go out on me. This one better last me longer than just a few months. I’m just glad this charger only cost me $10 bucks, unlike my last charger which was like $80. A huge difference!

What have I been up to lately? Nothing! Yes, nothing! I basically work and sometimes chill with friends. If I’m lucky you can throw a date in there on occasion. I’ve started reading again. You know?.. that thing you do with books. Yeah, its fun. I had forgotten how fun it was just to sit in bed and read a good book. I also have a 7:30am institute class every Monday and Wednesday. I absolutely love it! I don’t usually talk much but I’ve learned a ton and have a couple of new friends that are pretty much sweet awesome! I went to Hyrum Barker’s Sr. Recital this last Thursday night. That kid is awesome!! I got so lost in his cello music and when he finished each movement there was this a perfect moment of silence that isn’t possible to describe. There seriously isn’t a day that goes by that Hyrum doesn’t make me smile in some way or form. Then there is the good old Mark John Bailey. He killed me in Hand and Foot! Why?! In case you want to know.. Hand and Foot is the bestest card game ever invented! The next time we play.. Mark is a goner! No questions asked =D Anywho, that was a bunch of random subjects. So I guess observing what I just wrote.. maybe 'Nothing' is entirely wrong. I so have been up to something. Its called life!! =D

ps. here is a couple of pictures from Hyrum's recital. He is the funny looking one in the green shirt. lol

1 comment:

  1. I am glad thing are going well with you :). you are a great person. I love ya Ember :D

    ReplyDelete