Monday, March 22, 2010
Welcome Home Tyler!
Oh my do my muscles ache! I just spent a short weekend down in Beaver. Last minute on Saturday I decided to make the trip home. I left Logan at about 9:30 at night, picked Mackenzie up in Provo, and arrived home at 2:30am on Sunday morning. I was up early Sunday, with the little sleep I had gotten, to get ready for Tyler Morwood’s Homecoming. I can hardly believe Tyler is home! It wows me to think it’s been an entire two years since I saw him last! Tyler served in North Carolina. He did a superb job with his talk on The Healing Power of the Atonement and after we all chilled until we all ate a nice big lunch hosted by Tyler’s family. It was relaxing being with all my old friends from high school, and as always, it was as tho we hadn’t missed a beat. It’s strange to think that no matter how much time goes by when we all return to Beaver we really do return to slow motion. There is so much unconditional love between us that our separate lives don’t make any difference. As usual, I myself returned to my quiet self inside of my bubble and even though that is a place I try to avoid now days.. I didn’t mind it one bit. I certainly enjoyed myself and what else really matters? I was only home a day but the only person I really did miss while being back home was Dj. But he is off having his own adventure. Mackenzie and I left Beaver this morning just after 10:00. It was good to spend some one on one time with Kenzie as we drove. I dropped her off in Provo and it wasn’t long after when I found myself stuck in traffic. I had come upon an accident and all of I-15 was backed up. As a result, I was a good 45minutes late for work so instead of going back to my apartment, I went straight to work and changed into my Sunday cloths from the day before when I got there. I spent the rest of my evening doing an Album Revision which honestly gave me a headache and left me with some pretty sore muscles. I’m officially back in my room and happy to be here. Oh how I am looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































was the accident the truck that rolled over? that was all over the news and how the gas started eating away at the road too. crazy stuff. that is cool, it is weird when all these people come back, yet it is great.
ReplyDeleteNope, it was a different accident. Tho, i did hear about that truck accident. How crazy is that!?
ReplyDelete