Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday Wishes to the Twins!

Guess whose birthday it is?!! My two bestest cousins in the whole entire world!! That’s right! Its Ayleen and Melanie’s Birthday today and they’re obviously both turning 22years old! I absolutely love birthdays! Ok so? I cant really think of anything better than to share a loving memory that I have of the two of them. We have so so many! Of course we do, we’re family! I can go on and on about games of Hand and Foot, nights under the stars, horseback riding, and even a fun filled date. But here is one that came to mind today as I was at work.. one that I had forgotten about up until today. (Speaking to Ayleen and Melanie) Do you remember when we were super small.. grammy had a couple of stuffed foamed horses. One was blue and I think the other was like Orange? I remember one of the first things we did when we arrived at grammy’s house we would go grab those horses and run around the house on them and the grandkids who didn’t get the horses would be in the back yard in that tree right behind the house climbing to see who can get up the highest. We also would go looking for snails back by the shed that was covered in grapes. OH oh! I loved it when the yard was flooded with water or even the churches lawn was flooded with water and we would all go run in the water. That was happy! Every night before bed we all had a huge slumber part in the basement on the role out blue beds and we would all chill and even have a go on the exercise equipment while we were down there. Oh so many memories! Anywho.. Happy Birthday you two!! Thanks for being so darn awesome! Love you both!

1 comment:

  1. wow, good memories. oh to go back to those days even for just a little bit. I remeber those toy horses, haha. but we have all grown up and it has been way too long since we've been to grammy's. good times. thanks for sharing ember. I love ya :D. and the snails... we had soo much fun with those. mmmm those grapes where good. and we just played with anything we could find down there in the basement. that tree is unforgetable.

    ReplyDelete