Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reporting from Slow Motion

What a day! I arrived home late last night and it feels as tho I've been here for a whole week. I woke early this morning and started straight away on house work. I got my first thank you from my dad today that I have gotten in?.. well, I don't exactly know when the last time my dad thanked me for something. Christmas Eve hasn't changed one bit. Always the last minute stuff that needs to get done. And of course Christmas Eve would not be the same without my dad singing the old Christmas songs. This evening I actually drove out to Minersville and had dinner with Mark and his mom. It was really nice to get away for a couple of hours and Mark has always been one of my most favorite people to spend time with. He is so so excited to be attending USU in January and Im so excited to have him in Logan! After playing a couple of rounds of SkipBo with Mark I have found myself back in Beaver and now its time to do the traditional gift wrapping my mom and I do every Christmas Eve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment