Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grateful

Time for another post.. Things have slowed way down since Relay and Matt’s farewell. Not having much work and everyone in classes Ive really just been lazing around the last couple of days. At least I can say my room is really clean. Bill has been the friend he always has been the last couple of days.. he brought my car back to me with a full tank of gas, he took my car while I was at work and changed my oil and air filter, he’s fed me, he even lent me a blanket so I can stay warmer at nights with our heater malfunctioning and all. He has always been there when I need him no matter what it is and its not just the thoughtful things he does that makes him the best of friend.. its all the small things he doesn’t even realize he is doing. Im very grateful to have him in my life. Well?.. the last couple of days have also consisted of preparing for General Conference. We always have a big party which consists of friends, food, and of course.. Conference. We’re having it at Bills this time and Im way excited!! Its going to be so much fun! Kimbal and Danielle are even coming up from Salt Lake! Its been a rather big headache giving out food assignments to people but in the end I know itll be totally worth it! Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment