Friday, April 17, 2009
Lazy Friday
Today is Friday and I have absolutely no plans at all. Stephanie saved my life when she offered to let me come chill with her as she gets ready for her date tonight. Im using her laptop right now to make this post. My lappy is dead and my new charger apparently doesnt like me much. Bills been great and is helping me get it replaced. I havent chilled with Steph in quite some time and I can say I really have missed her. I only have a couple of friends I actually trust and she is one of them. She has been there for me through thick and thin. One of the things I love most about her is she doesnt stand around asking what she can do or how she can help. Stephanie is a doer. She thinks of something appropriate and then acts on it. Now that is what I would call a good friend. The last week has been so crazy! Ive spent the majority of my time with Bill since my last post. He made us Easter Dinner last Sunday and it was so so good!! A lot of our friends really don’t appreciate all Bill does and the effort he puts into things like that. I guess mainly its because they aren’t around to see it all come together but that’s alright. Also the last couple of weeks Bill has stepped in and really been there for me. He has been such a blessing to me. Now?.. today I just needed a change of environment and im upset with myself that I didnt think of Stephanie sooner. Im sure Bill was looking for a break from me. I look horrible.. with my glasses and hat but it works lol. Its been fun watching Stephanie today.. she really is stoked about her date tonight. I know she’ll have a great time.
Labels:
True Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment