
Summers here :) I started my day out in tears but a nice walk fixes so much! I spent my afternoon with my dear friend Taylor. We walked along my trail and visited my most favorite spot in Logan. I remember going there in the moonlight and just sitting there looking across the valley. It makes me feel like a small little piece in such a big world. Breathing the fresh air. I just wanted to sit there forever and forget about my troubles. Taylor and I continued our walk passing several different types of flowers along the trail and we couldn't pass up picking some. These two particular tulips had my name written all over them. I've never really had an eye for tulips but these last few weeks.. watching them bloom, its helped me remember all of the detail God puts into each and everyone of our lives. I've said this before but with all the detail God puts into each one of His flowers how could He not put that much and more detail in the lives of His children. He lives for us. He loves us. He loves me. Its hard for me to grasp onto that. I can say God loves me, but do I truly believe that? And do I truly love Him? I've made so many mistakes. Our decissions define who we are but recently, I have made some quite horrible decisions. How do I get past that? I lack the strength to do what is needed. I feel so weak. It has to be through His love and my love for Him, and I'm going to do all I can to search Him out. Is it so hard to admit that I'm not ok? How much longer do I have to lie to myself? Gods tulips cover the entire world but each one is His. I'm among them. I will be ok.





































0 comments:
Post a Comment