Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bear Lake w/ Friends

I hope today turns out to be just as beautiful as yesterday. Taylor, Braylin, and I had a very good day up at Bear Lake. It was so beautiful!! I officially received my first sunburn of the summer but like most burns I get, I woke up this morning with a nice tan. After chillin in the sun and eating a whole ton of grapes, Taylor and I decided we wanted to walk down to the water but somehow we ended up in a stream going down into the lake that wasn't to far off from where we were. Taylor was in the water in no time! But me? You could hear me off to the side complaining how cold it was and I had hardly put anything but my toes in the water. A fish jumped in front of me and before we knew it Taylor was on a mission to try and catch one with her bear hands. I did eventually end up in the water myself. We walked all the way down to the lake through the river looking for fish. The water level was so high!! We were basically walking in weeds the entire time! It was yuck! But we were still having fun :) I snapped a couple of pictures and took a couple of videos during our little adventure. And yes... I did have my phone with me while I was out in the water put I can promise you, I was holding onto it with my dear life. There was no way I was going to allow my phone to get one drop of water on it. It wasn't to long before we heard Braylin's voice over on shore. She had finished her long phone call and was curious to where we had disappeared to. Taylor and I returned to dry land to find that the car was all packed up and ready. Just before heading back we stopped for raspberry milkshakes. So good!!! I've never had a better raspberry milkshake ever! Overall it was a quite wonderful day :)

1 comment: