The last few days have been pretty much amazing!! Alright, to start out, just over two weeks ago Matt moved home to Lehi for the summer to work. It's been two weeks of torture and I'd rather not talk about my Matthew deprived life. Saturday evening after work, and ice-cream with my dear friend Heather, I decided I wasn't going to wait any longer to see my Matthew. I left for Lehi a little after 10ish and got there at about 1:00am. I know, 3 hours is a bit long for a drive from Logan to Lehi but i15 was backed up the last few miles due to construction. Matthew and I relaxed most of Sunday. I missed Matt more than I thought. On Monday we went down town and wondered through a couple of stores including a Hallmark. I'm going to take a prideful moment and say Coppins Hallmark is way better! We ate lunch at Rumbi's and went to see Thor! Oh my! So good! Matt told me all about the Avengers movie they'll be doing. I'm kinda excited. The rest of the evening Matt entertained me on his yoyo. I wasn't looking forward to driving back to Logan that night but I new I would be seeing him for the concert the next day so I wasn't to depressed. Now this is when it gets a bit crazy. The first half of the drive back to Logan was just fine but? It started raining in Salt Lake. I really need to get my windshield wipers fixed. I was stranded in North Salt Lake/Bountiful all night waiting for the rain to stop. When it didn't Matt drove up from Lehi and took me the rest of the way to Logan. I was secretly worried about leaving my car in Salt Lake but I had work at 9:00 so yeah.. Matt chilled at my place while I was at Hallmark. After grabbing a few things after work, Matt and I left for Salt Lake. I was very relieved to find my car had not been towed and I didn't even get a ticket. Leaving my car behind again, Matt and I drove the rest of the way into Salt Lake. We stopped for dinner at Wingers before heading to the concert. Yum! I am a huge fan of their sticky fingers!! We found parking pretty quick and walked a good bit across UofU Campus to get to the Stadium. Matt, of course, needed to purchase a t-shirt like always, so that was our first stop. After getting his shirt we went to find our seats. When we walked into the stadium.. wow. The stage was HUGE!! This was definitely nothing like what i was expecting. Matt has taken me to several concerts but they were nothing compared to this and that fact was largely added upon when the music began! I have seen nothing like it in my entire life! The lights were incredible!! There are definitely no words to describe it. Even the pictures I took are lame compared to the concert itself. The best part of the whole concert was at the very end when they turned out all the lights and asked everyone to pull out their cell phones. Matt and I were standing in a stadium of stars :)
The last few days really have been amazing and if I were to choose my most favorite part it would be just being with my Matthew. :) I love him
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment