Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cleaning Day!

Cleaning day!! Yay! Who would ever need a cleaning day right? Honestly, Im pretty much bored out of my mind waiting around for Matt to get a hold of me. So? I thought I would use this extra time to do my laundry and what not. My apartment is pretty much always clean but no matter how clean it is.. it can always use some straightening up. I started with my laundry of course.. then decided i should clean out my food cupboard. I thought it was pretty empty before but now that its all cleaned out, you would think that i starve myself! Its pretty darn empty but I promise, I do not starve. :) I wiped down the counter and cleared off the table from all the most recent mail we recieved, consisting of newspapers and junk that is not needed. I then re-tinfoiled the stove and took out the trash. Vacuuming didnt take long either. My bed is made and my room looks great. Ive pretty much ran out of things to do. Who would have ever thought that i would ever wish for more things to clean. I still have one more load of laundry to do but ive sadly ran out of quarters which makes things a bit difficult. I even did all of the dishes. All of them!! Including my roommates dishes!

So.. Matt just called. We're gonna go grab a bite to eat it sounds like and I need to desperately take a shower. Sorry this was such a short post. I'll try to be back soon. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment