ht now for the picture of my feet but I just had to show off my cute toenails I had done today!!! Yay! I had some ingrown toenails taken care of a few weeks back and I’ve had some issues with my big toenails growing out. My nails are so weak and they just keep ripping off. Gross, I know. My solution was quite brilliant if you ask me. But I, of course, can’t take all the credit. I have one awesome roommate who knows what she’s talkin bout. She tagged along with me today to go get my toenails done. These will allow my toenails to grow out without the ripping and the blood, and in the mean time, I’ll be taken these sweet awesome vitamins that should help my nails grow in stronger. We’ll see if it works =D
Friday, June 4, 2010
Toenails!
I apologize rig
ht now for the picture of my feet but I just had to show off my cute toenails I had done today!!! Yay! I had some ingrown toenails taken care of a few weeks back and I’ve had some issues with my big toenails growing out. My nails are so weak and they just keep ripping off. Gross, I know. My solution was quite brilliant if you ask me. But I, of course, can’t take all the credit. I have one awesome roommate who knows what she’s talkin bout. She tagged along with me today to go get my toenails done. These will allow my toenails to grow out without the ripping and the blood, and in the mean time, I’ll be taken these sweet awesome vitamins that should help my nails grow in stronger. We’ll see if it works =D
ht now for the picture of my feet but I just had to show off my cute toenails I had done today!!! Yay! I had some ingrown toenails taken care of a few weeks back and I’ve had some issues with my big toenails growing out. My nails are so weak and they just keep ripping off. Gross, I know. My solution was quite brilliant if you ask me. But I, of course, can’t take all the credit. I have one awesome roommate who knows what she’s talkin bout. She tagged along with me today to go get my toenails done. These will allow my toenails to grow out without the ripping and the blood, and in the mean time, I’ll be taken these sweet awesome vitamins that should help my nails grow in stronger. We’ll see if it works =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment