Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Loving Life!
Hey World! Today is Tuesday and I have absolutely no plans! Nope.. no work or nothing! I do have a couple of institute classes but honestly? Do they really have to count as plans? This week has been so great! I feel like I’ve been floating along happily. I am so super grateful for all my wonderful friends I have made this summer! They most certainly give me a reason to get out of bed each morning and they are usually the cause of the smile on my face when I go to bed each night. Yeah, I miss Hyrum and Mark so much but I would never trade my friends I have now for them. Never. I feel as tho they’ve been placed in my life just at the right time. Well? Obviously they have been but I love it when I really know that. I know for me, I find myself thinking from time to time “I wish they had known me then..” or “Why did they have to know me now?” but this is not the case. I have learned so much from Mandy this summer. I love her stories and her theories on life. And Braylin? I’ve known her for a week and I can’t pin point it but she just makes me smile. She’s like a girl trying to discover the world. I really wish I could be like that. Then Justin. Oh Justin. I had no idea someone could be so honest and content with life. And Mike. I’m almost certain he doesn’t like me much, but I’m ok with that. Mike is an amazing guy, always looking out for his friends. I love my roommates! I’m going to really miss them when the summer comes to an end. Well? I could go on and on but long story short. I love my life!!!! Love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment