Sunday, June 13, 2010

20mins Just Wasnt Long Enough

So.. I caved. Yes, I caved. I drove down to see Matt. I arrived in Lehi Saturday night, stayed in Orem that night at my cousin Becca's place, and then spent pretty much all day with Matt today. I am very glad I decided to make the trip. First off, I absolutely loved seeing Matt. Second, I needed to get out of Logan. It’s been a very long time since I made a last minute “me” trip. And third, I am proud to say I have succeeded in putting my thoughts in some sort of order of what I want. I’m not going to bore you with the details but basically I want to meet people! I know if anything does happen with Matt it won’t be for quite some time. He, of course, lives down in Lehi and I’m in Logan, and all though Matt is fantastic and I like him a whole lot, I am having such a hard time knowing what he wants. So I just figure he’s in the same boat as I am and he also wants to meet new people. At least.. that’s what I think. Obviously he doesn’t like me enough to push things along or else he would have already. Only time can tell I guess, and besides, its not like I don’t have other prospects I would like to get to know better. Anywho, I'm back in Logan now and I have institute first thing in the morning. I have no idea why I'm up blogging when I should be sleeping. Good Night =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment