Ok so?.. I never went skydiving and im pretty much certain I never will! But?.. my little brother or should I say "younger" brother, whom i might add does not have as good as tan as i do, jumped on the opportunity a few weeks ago. I was kidding about the tan.. he totally has the better tan and im so jealous! Anyway, since his dvd they made for him is all done and downloaded on my computer I thought I would post it up! I dont know much about Dj's doings that day.. all i know is that he and a couple friends went down to Mesquite with full intentions of jumping out of a plane on purpose!!..and they even paid to do so!! Crazy boys! They each went up individually in the plane and took their turns jumping to their deaths! mwhahaha..ha. lol. He's one brave boy. Dj just graduated from Beaver High at the end of May and is now preparing to leave on his mission.. hopefully this fall even tho I wish he could have left by his birthday in early July.. but fall is great to :) anywho.. I know you're just dying to watch his skydiving experience so ill turn your time over to the 5min dvd.. lol
oh and ps!! Notice the shirt he is wearing.. I so bought him that for Christmas!! Totally looks great on him! =D
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment