Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Maple View Story

Ok.. here is a laugh! But first?.. a little bit of background. I have this really good friend Kimberly Huckstep. We met in our Math 1010 class my first semester at USU. The two of us became quick math buddies and our friendship sort of stuck after that. We’ve spent some time together since our math class finished but not much due to our opposite schedules and just weird timing for the last year or so. Well?.. Kimmy started dating this boy McKenzy and the two of them are officially engaged to be married in July. Im so happy for Kimmy! My story continues.. it was just recently Kimmy texted me looking for my address to send me an announcement for her wedding. I replied quickly, more than excited to get an announcement from her. I didn’t hear from her again until just this morning. She sent me a rather random text asking if I lived at Maple View Apts. I guess I just automatically assumed she was just working on her announcements or maybe she was passing by or something. I replied with a confirmation that I did indeed live at Maple View. Next thing I know it.. I get a reply: “Me to! :)” Shock!!! How could she possible be living at Maple View?! We continued our conversation and this is when I learned that Kimmy has been my neighbor for the last month and a half we both had no clue whatsoever. How crazy is that!! I quickly grabbed my keys and I was out the door in my pjs heading upstairs. We spent a good half hour or so talking before her busy day started. Turns out Kimmy had saw my name on my mailbox.. she didn’t even figure it out from my address I gave her a couple of weeks ago. Turns out she had wrote it down wrong. I understand Kimmy is getting married and she’s all super busy but? ..It totally shows how lame I am! I really need to get out more. We have had several texting conversations in the last month or so and as far as we know we’ve both been sitting no more than just 20ft from each other. Anyway.. that’s my Maple View Story. You can officially laugh at me all you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment