Well? Its another day :) Sorry its been some time since ive posted. I still dont have a working computer and I honestly dont have plans on buying one anytime in the near future.
I had a fun filled Thanksgiving down at my grandma's place in West Valley. I was grateful to get out of Logan by about 1:30 on Tuesday only missing the heart of a blizzard that come through northern Utah an hour later. The blizzard was still pretty bad when it hit West Valley at around 7:00 that evening which resulted with my windshield wipers being broken. Lame! Hopefully i can get them fixed soon. I basically spent Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday playing card games with my family. It got very repetitive after a while but i didnt mind to much. I am a big fan of card games. I was able to spend a little bit of time with Matt and his family on Wednesday night down in Lehi. We didnt do much but it was so so nice to do something different. I met Matt's brother and his family which was really cool. Matt talks really highly of them and I've always wanted to meet them. Matt took me back to West Valley that night and met Boo. Yes, Boo. I warned Matt before we went into the house that Boo would be there but I dont think Matt understood completely cause when Boo came in Matt's eyes got big. Now, i bet you are wondering who Boo is. Boo is my Uncles Beautiful yet huge Alaskin Malamute Dog. Matt has always wanted a big dog and someday he just might get one. We said our goodbyes and I was in bed 15 mins later. Thanksgiving day was a good time with lots of food and more card games but I was definatetly ready to be back in Logan despite the fact that I was scheduled to work Black Friday Morning at Hallmark. But it honestly wasnt to bad.
Well? As of right now.. im Matthew deprived. I havent seen him in 3 days. 3 days! I cant wait to see him later tonight. Ive been sitting in my room watching movies and reading my book for the last 3 days and im ready to explode. Before I know it he'll be back but until then im back to my book. Matt was lucky enough to go snow boarding with his brother yesterday. One thing I have never done before but is for sure on my list of things to do before I die.
Anywho.. time to be productive. Or at least try to be =D
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment