Christmas!! Dont you all just love Christmas! Alright, so what have I been up to this holiday season? Im still working at Hallmark! Thats right. Hallmark. The best job ever to have over the Christmas season!!! Our sales have been up 30% this year!! Thats right! 30% and not to mention i'll be getting a Christmas Bonus this year for the first time! And, I can not forget about the customers, the best part about working at Hallmark! Its been so much fun seeing all of the happy faces come through. Just a couple of days ago I helped the most sweetest old man. I could most certainly tell that he had seen miracles in his lifetime.
On the 18th I went to The Christmas Carol at Hale Theater with Matt's Parents and his sister. Apparently its a tradition with Matt's family and I can see why! I have never really liked The Christmas Carol growing up but that Play.. oh my, it was so incredible! Afterwards, we grabbed a bite to eat and I passed on some photo's of Matt to his mom. I knew that if I just gave the pictures to Matt nothing would have happened with them and they are, in my opinion, some pretty awesome photos!
This last Thursday afternoon is when i departed from Logan and headed straight for Lehi, where Matt had been for a couple of days previous. I would have left Wednesday night but for some odd reason I came down with the nastiest of all migraines. I really thought my head was going to pop open it hurt so bad and I didnt have any sort of medication to help it. At around 3:00 in the morning i got out of bed to make one last attempt to find something in the corner of somewhere to help my head. I came across these sleeping pills that Bill gave me almost 2 years ago. I remembered him saying something about them being some sort of muscle relaxant so i took one and believe it or not but my migraine was gone not even 10mins later. Crazy huh? Well?.. I left Logan the next day like I said and got to Lehi at around 3:00ish. You wouldnt believe what I saw on Matt's forehead when I first saw him. That's right, his hug didnt last long. He had this band-aid across his forehead just above his left eyebrow. My first thought "One of his Yoyo's finally bit him" He tried to pull off this crazy story about getting into a fight. Riiggght... like i could have believed that. Matt is to much of a sweetheart to be in any sort of fight. Matt started walking away and I looked over at his sister Mashell who was giving me the signal that he wasnt telling the truth. I didnt need her to tell me that but it was cute. I soon learned that it was indeed one of his Yoyos. At around 2:00am the previous night, he was apparently practicing a particular trick and the string got caught and the yoyo swung back at his face. They rushed him to the emergency room and he got 4 stitches. 4 stitches! Now, I have never been fully impressed with his yoyo skill's until now =D. That boy that I Love. Him and I exchanged gifts that evening before dinner. He got me the cutest necklace. I'm pretty sure he was worried I wouldn't like it but in all honesty, its exactly what I wanted. Im such a nick nacky person and the smallest of things for me can hold so many memories. I am such a lucky girl to have Matt. .. I gave him a camera. He loved it! At least im pretty sure he did. He dragged it with him to dinner and everything. lol it was great. Now maybe Matt and I will actually get a few pictures of us together.
Now Im home. Yep, here in Beaver. Its definately slow motion all over again. Its been nice being home. DJ called from the Philippines last night on Christmas Eve (Christmas Day in the Philippines). We didnt talk much but he wanted to know all about Matt. Go figure. That seems to be the topic of conversation as of lately with me. But, obviously I dont mind one bit. Anyone who knows me knows that I can go on for hours about Matt but who honestly wants to hear me jabber. Christmas morning was a good time. The same old music and waiting for my grandpa to show up. My parents bought me a rice cooker and some rice that is actually good for me. Im really excited about that. Its been a really relaxing day. I think my dad has really enjoyed having me home which is really strange. My dad really isnt one to show emotions. Im not ready to head back up north in the morning but thats life. Melanie is home! I want to see her so bad! And even tho I would like to stay in Beaver a bit longer Melanie's talk is first thing tomorrow morning and I wouldn't miss it for anything! Just having her back home is the best Christmas gift I could have gotten =D I technically don't have to be back to Logan till Monday afternoon so? we'll see what I end up doing. Maybe Ill go back down to Matt's. I have no clue how im going to last clear to January 10th. Anyway.. till next time!
Marry Christmas!
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment