Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Good Week with Matthew

Life! Ha =D Such a short/big word!! So whats been going on with me? Im still entirely in love with Matthew Warren Brown! He took me to a concert this last week, Amberlin! So so much fun! I was not expecting to have as much fun as I ended up having. The last concert I went to with Matt, the seconds literally just ticked by, but I was so darn sick with a fever! Amberlin, on the other hand, was something entirely different. We showed up at the concert and before I knew it, it was time to go. Sad huh? That’s alright. Im looking forward to going to another concert with Matt =D maybe in the near future.. who knows. His birthday is coming up and I know he would absolutely love some concert tickets. We’ll see ;)

Um? Also, Matthew’s Mission Reunion. I can not go by without bringing up his reunion. I can’t put into words how much it meant to me being able to attend with him on Friday. While we were there, I just couldn’t stop looking at him. His face was just so full of light and love for everyone in the room. I love Matt so much. I really do. And seeing him there at the reunion just made me love him that much more. I want to be better. I want to be better for him. I want to be better for myself. And most importantly, I want to be better for the Lord. Seeing Matt in that light just made me want to try harder. In all that I do! I want to make a difference. I want to start putting the Lord first in my life. I want to reach out to everyone around me and wrap them in my love. I remember sitting at a table watching Matt join all the RMs for a mission photo. As I saw him there, the phrase.. Go forth, Be Cheerful and Happy and have Love in your Heart, ran through my head over and over. I hold that quote dear to my heart and plan to live by it. I love the gospel! I love my friends so much! And.. I love Matthew Warren Brown.

1 comment: