Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Every Moment a Miracle
Life is just incredible! I honestly couldn’t ask for anything more. I will admit this last month has been a little rough. I spent a good week or more sicker than sick with a high fever and a nasty cough that just won’t go away. Even now this cough is still lingering. According to the doctor, I had an infection, but I had already easily guessed that. It started in the back left side of my mouth where my wisdom teeth use to be. Lots of pain is all I can say. Anywho, I’m pretty much better now thanks to the medication but as a result of being sick, my monthly womanhood has been entirely thrown off! By like an entire week!! Im fine but I feel as tho I’ve been more emotional this month than I have been in a very long time. I’ve definitely been more grumpy than anything. Not that you wanted to know all that or anything haha. But yeah, life is awesome! Haha! I really am so happy! I feel as tho I don’t deserve all that has been placed in front of me these last couple of months. I honestly haven’t done anything to deserve so many blessings. Every moment of my day is like a miracle. I spend most and almost all of my time with my friend Braylin. Words just can not describe her. I absolutely love having Hyrum back in Logan as well! I could never get tired of having him around. And I will admit my biggest blessing would be Matthew. I love him so much. That really feels like an understatement. Having him back in Logan has been so beyond words amazing! Well? Ive entirely lost my words haha. A few days ago I was over at his place. He was laying on the couch with his head in my lap reading a book. From time to time he would look up at me. I honestly hadn’t been happier. I really do love him. Well.. I'll finish up with my mushiness. Haha. Life is wonderful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































Thats awesome! When you getting married Ember? :)
ReplyDeleteMarried?! ha! I honestly do not see him proposing to me anytime soon. I love the guy but so far we're keeping things slow. =D but really? You never know right?
ReplyDelete