I am not addicted to blogger :P alright, so I just might be. Ive been having blogger issues for the last 2 to 3 weeks and as hard as I tried to ignore the fact that blogger would only load only once every 20 tries I just got even more and more annoyed. A couple of days ago it stopped loading all together. Now? Me being me, i kept it to myself.. I didn't really have a desire to go ask Bill about my problem. (Bill being the host of my internet) Tho after two days I couldn't take it any longer so my annoyance with blogger overtook my lack of desire to bother Bill. The conclusion being.. I am addicted to blogger. LAME! At least its not facebook.
On to much better things. "Better things" referring to delicious pancakes. I discovered this morning why people put butter on their pancakes!! All my life I never understood why people put butter on their pancakes. Its not like you can taste the butter. This morning I decided to put butter on my pancakes just to put butter on my pancakes cause its obviously the thing to do. I discovered that the butter makes your pancakes soft and fluffy!! Isn't that awesome?!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment