Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Im A Student!!


So I know everyone thinks school sucks but I have been out of school for so long that Ive missed it more than I could have ever imagined! After all the stress and paperwork to get me back into school I officially registered for my classes today! Awesome huh!? I am going to be so crazy busy next semester but Im pretty sure I can do it =D School is worth the stress! It really is! Now that I have registered for my classes I'm starting to feel like a student again and even tho I still have so much to do before classes start in January I feel like none of that matters. I am officially an AGGIE again! I no longer need to borrow student IDs to get into football & basketball games. I can use the computer labs on campus. AND at Hallmark when a customer asks me if Im attending Utah State I can say YES! I am an AGGIE! Isnt that so awesome!? I love the sound of that =D Right now Im shopping for a backpack. All I have is this old backpack I got in Jr. High and even though its all torn apart and has a ton of patches on it from all the years of being used I still love that bag to death! But? Its about time to retire it and get myself something new. I hate shopping for bags!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate purses and the same goes with backpacks. For me? if Im going to carry a bag around with me everywhere I go it better be something I LOVE! Also, for school, im looking into getting myself a netbook for taking notes in my classes. I had one before and it was really a lifesaver! I am a really slow writer and I get so behind when I have to write things by hand. But my typing on the other hand is twice as fast and getting behind in class is unheard of if I have a laptop in front of me. I think Im going to 'try' and get a good deal on Black Friday. Im hoping I can find a good deal. Im just so excited, I cant stop smiling. Who'd a thunk I would be this excited to fill my life with stress and homework. Want to know a small secret? With all of this money I am spending on School.. I really really really want to go get myself some Utah State Attire. I am so horrible! I dont have the money for it but maybe after classes start if I have any money left after paying for my books and of course Christmas I'll sneak into the USU Bookstore and see what they have :)
Alright.. before I go. Im going to give one more shout out. YES!! I am an AGGIE!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I'll have to keep an eye out for ya on campus! School is so much fun! :) I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie :) Im pretty excited myself!

    ReplyDelete