Sunday, October 23, 2011

SigEp & Lagoon

So all of SigEp took dates down to Lagoon for Frightmares. Its been so long since Ive had that much fun at Lagoon. Its such a small amusement park and for me.. it really is who Im with that will make Lagoon fun or not. SigEp (Matt's Fraternity) made it so much fun. Going around to all of the different rides with all of the guys and their dates was a blast! The haunted houses on the other hand. :P I did not find those amusing. The first one I went through with Matt was this clown haunted house. I will never ever like clowns again (unless, of course, they're in a dance routine). My eye's were closed in that one for about 25% of the time and my 3D glasses came off about half way through. It was so freaky! Now, the clown haunted house was only suppose to be a 3 spider rating and I hated it! The nexted haunted house was a 4 spider rating and I was so scared out of my wits to even step inside. Lets just say.. my eyes only opened once the entire time. Matt thought it was lame that I wouldn't open my eyes.. but he obviously had no idea how scared I was. I sat out on the rest of the haunted houses for the rest of the night. I felt bad not to join Matt but they just weren't for me. My favorite rides of course were the roller coasters. Wicked and the Colossus. I love roller coasters! I really would love to go back to 6 Flags in Cali sometime in the next couple of years just to ride all of their roller coasters. Lagoon was really so much fun! and let me just add.. it was really nice having a bit of time to get to know some of the guys in SigEp. Ive always really stuggled with that. Usually I wouldnt have any trouble socializing with guys but since Matt and I are always together when we're at the house its sorta hard to put any of my attention at all on any other guy but Matt. I want to try and work on it tho. I think Matt would like it if I got to know some of his brothers better. We'll see =) Well? Here's to Lagoon and a fun night with friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment