Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Call From The Institute
Ok. I'm just a little freaked right now :P. When I got off work earlier today, I discovered I had missed a call from an unknown Logan number. So?.. my curiosity got the better of me and I immediately dialed my voicemail. "Ember, this is Sister Chase and I work at the Logan LDS Institute..." I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard these words. Why would the institute be calling me? ...(continuing on) "I'm calling in behalf of Brother Mckenna, he was wondering if you would be able to come in and chat with him for about 10mins either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. Would you give me a call back... etc." GAHH! CALLING! There is nothing else it can be. I'm so scared out of my shoes! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Ive been dreading the day when I would be given a calling in my own ward (which will be in the near future, I'm sure of it). I never dreamed of having a calling at the institute. And! There really isn't anyone who knows me at the institute which makes it really hard to even imagine what the calling might be. Anyway, sorry. This is me ranting. I obviously am a little off my rocker about it. Scared more than anything..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































i totally understand, ember. i was scared out of my shoes when i was asked to be ward music chairman. but, i promise it will all work out and possibly be one of the greatest blessings of your life. :) i was a bit stressed for awhile though.
ReplyDeletehope you are doing well!