My butt hurts. :( I went to FHE with Mark tonight and I guess I got a little carried away. I pulled a huge muscle in my left butt cheek. I can hardly walk and going to the bathroom is just gahh!!!! I am not looking forward to getting out of bed in the morning. :P Now if it would have been 3 years ago this would not have happened. I really need to get back in the routine of stretching. Just because I don’t dance anymore is no excuse. I had a good time tho! We played this Swedish Twister game which resulted in some of the most awkward body positions. Definitely a game to repeat in the future.
Oh! And I can’t forget to mention that even before this whole FHE fun happened I almost died!! Not really, but I was talking on the phone with my friend Melissa and my other hand was occupied with my hat and wallet. I was walking and found myself standing before a huge slushy puddle of snow. Being me and knowing how well my shoes soak in water, I decided to make the jump. Wham! I planted my feet on the other side of the puddle and lost all balance. Just inches before crashing into the parking lot (with no available hands to catch myself) I managed to gain control again. But! Not even a split second later my right foot started slipping! I had landed on a huge slab of wet ice! Both my feet started slipping uncontrollably. I was a goner!! Just when I was certain that the parking lot and I were going to become well acquainted, my feet came to a stop. I was pretty much doing the splits. I looked up in relief and saw Marks face. He was amazed at my talents. =D (and just as a side note.. I was sure to reassured Melissa on the phone that I was alive)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment