Saturday, January 9, 2010
Before My Dreams
It is 1:00 in the morning.. and what is on my mind? Everything I want to forget. I am in my room with darkness all around me. The faint glow of my netbook keeps my eyes pinned on my words. I can feel a migraine forming in the back of my head and behind my eyes. My back feels like it has for the last few months.. knotted up rubber bands would be a good description. I just listened to Shine by Laura Lzibor and now Mad World by Gary Jules is reaching my ears and thoughts. Such a contrast in the two songs. A box of Wheat Thins sits at my right shoulder.. I got sick of them close to an hour ago. BillyBear sits on my left shoulder waiting for me to curl up in my blankets and let sleep overtake me. So what exactly am I trying to forget? I don’t remember..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































You, dear lady, need a massage ;) I do hope you feel better soon. If you are ever in the area feel free to stop by, I would love to help in any way possible.
ReplyDelete