Wow.. now what do I say? I had an ok day yesterday. Church was church and after I just chilled in my bedroom. I ended up calling things off with Andrew last night before my hometeachers came over. I felt really bad but I knew I was being completely unfair to him. I had such a great time last night with Andrew as well and it made it that much harder to call it off but I needed to for his sake and mine. I just felt like things weren’t going the way I wanted them to and I’m going to leave it at that.
My hometeachers came over at about 8:30. I learned there is a good chance I’m related to one of them as well. I’m going to do a little bit of digging and see if I can figure it out. Its kind of difficult with my Lindsay side of the family cause we can’t exactly find anything past my great great grandparents but it won’t hurt to poke around a bit and see what I find.
After my hometeachers left I went over to my friend Katie’s place to watch a movie with her friends. It was a bit different but I really enjoyed myself. I also ran into a couple of people I am 100 percent sure I know from somewhere. I can’t figure out from where but I’m sure, eventually, it’ll click when I’m not thinking about them. We chatted a bit after the movie and at about 12:30 I decided it best that I get back to my bed. Brady (one of Katie’s friends) walked out with me and before we went our separate ways he actually asked for my number then even went a step further and asked if I was available this next weekend. Again, for the 3rd time this year, I was pleasantly surprised.. but very pleased. We’ll see if he calls. Overall I had a really good evening.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment