Friday, July 17, 2009

Slow Motion

Yawn.. good morning. So I just got back from my good old small town of Beaver really early this morning and I most definitely didn’t get enough sleep. The last couple of days have been very productive and apart from getting hardly any sleep due to the couch and a boiling living room they turned out to be pretty decent so I don’t have any regrets with my decision of going home. The whole reason for the trip was to get my car inspected and to visit the dentist which I havent done in about 2 or more years. Overall my week consisted of.. inspecting my car, getting my car registered, flushing my car, a trip to the dentist, and many many hours of helping my mom around the house with things I believe my brother Zade should have been helping with. I got to see my grandpa while I was home and I could really tell he was overjoyed to see me. All I really did was shower over at his place but I did spend a little bit of time just chillin with him. Turns out two little happy humming birds have made their homes inside my grandpa’s garage and it seems my grandpa is excited for their company. Im really going to miss my grandpa when he passes on.. a whole lot! But for now?.. im happy to laugh at his old man jokes that I find hilarious. Wed night I made the short drive to Cedar with my Parents and my little brother Cameron to watch the 6th Harry Potter at Fiddler 6. I had such a good time! Cameron and I got through one of those big popcorns together which was so much fun! I hadnt done that in so long. Harry Potter was great and it left me craving to go back to Logan and rewatch all the past movies and begin in book 1 and read my way through them again. We’ll see if that really happens. Anyway, im back in Logan now. Back to my??.. life? Back up to speed, I guess? At least until I make the trip again to get these two cavities filled and attempted at getting a couple of shots.. hopefully the nurse will be in town next time I decide to go home. Well shucks.. I don’t know what else to say. I like cheese :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment