Thursday, July 9, 2009
Deep breaths. One step at a time.
I need to make a decision. I look at myself now and find myself wondering what happened to the confident and independent person I was a year ago? What happened to the person who wouldn’t give up going on a mission for anything but marriage? In high school I might have been separated in my own reality but I grew up knowing how to be independent and trusting in myself. With all the chaos in my life, the trust I put in myself and the trust I put into the Lord was all I could really count on. But, who I am now?..Where I stand today?.. Ive lost all trust in that person. I believe ive reached my fork in the road. Im so scared. More scared than I ever have been in my entire life. Its time to put my entire trust the Lord.. and trust that the Lord trusts me.. to pull myself together, move forward with my life, and live up to the person He knows I am and let Him wipe away my tears. I can tell you one thing, it is so much easier to type all this down than to actually make the changes in my life. Its time for me to step back into my bubble.. not to hide myself from the world but to learn to trust myself again. Just remember, deep breaths and one step at a time. I can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment