Sunday, July 31, 2011
Hastings
My handsome came to visit me this weekend. He had some thing to do on campus while he was here but I obviously was his main reason to be in Logan :P Yesterday, Matthew and I spent a good hour or so at Hastings. Now, let me just add, I am very sad that Borders is gone. I am really going to miss having a book store like Borders here in Logan but Hastings will work. Anywho, Matt and I were at Hastings and I found these books that I just had to have. My most favorite book series in the entire world is Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Love them! Well? a while back I decided I wanted to get the entire series in hardback. How could I not? And here were three of them right in front of me for only $5.00 each. If I can have all of the Harry Potter books in hardback why cant I get all of Wheel of Time? So, to get them for the $5.00 price I had to get an additional 2 books. Matt and I looked and looked and we couldn't find anything that popped out to us so I left Hastings without the books I wanted and lets just say a bit bummed. We came back to my place and soon after I had to leave for work. I pretty much berried my frustration in the frame wall I had to re-due. I decided while working on the wall that if not getting these books were really going to bother me this much then I had to go back to Hastings as soon as I was off to get them, even if it meant buying 2 random books. I went straight to Hastings afterwords and found they were gone!! I can not express how sad I was... but the moment I walked out of Hastings I decided I was just going to have to put them behind me. It was very childish of me to want something like that as much as I did. I went back to my apartment and when I walked into my room, there they were, sitting on my bed. All I could do was just stand there and smile. I love my Matthew. They really are just books but at that moment they meant way more to me than just books. Thank You my dear Matthew ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































0 comments:
Post a Comment