Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Apartment

yawn.. last night was a fun night. My original plans were to get off work, finish up with a few things which needed to be done, and then head straight to bed and get caught up with all the sleep ive missed out on the last few nights. But instead.. this is how it really played out. I got off work at about 8:30. At this point I had just suffered through an 8 hour shift at work, 5 of which hours I was experiencing the wonderful downsides of womanhood (aka cramps). I get back to my “new” apartment and found Stephanie just chillin on the couch. I cleaned up some, and then Stephanie and I went out to our vehicles and started distributing her life between our two cars. Stephanie is homeless for the weekend and living out of her car but today she needed some extra room in her car so I volunteered my car towards the cause. After, Bill came over to help with my room. I got so close to just calling him and postponing the whole thing till today cause womanhood was really taking over me and I had no desire to have a guy around, But?.. I really wanted my room sorted out so?.. yeah. Ive always always been very particular about my room and since the move into this new apartment a couple of nights ago I still had a few random items scattered on the floor and the layout of my room just wasn’t working for me. Anyway, Bill came over and we got most of it sorted out.. a reached a point where I had a huge empty corner in my room and im sorry but that just wasn’t going to work for me and I honestly didn’t know what to do. After a long debate we decided on a plant. Weird I know.. but a plant. So, Steph, Bill and I made the trip to Wally World to purchase me a plant along with a few odds and ends. We stopped at Betos after for a super early breakfast and then headed back to Bills to enjoy our food. Talk about a super late night but it was totally worth it. I really had a good time. Now all that’s left to put on my walls are a couple of pictures, marker boards, and a mirror I bought and im good to go! Yay for a new apartment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment