Friday, January 23, 2009

Roxie Marshall

I went to Roxie's funeral today. What an incredible person.. oh how she will be missed. Its been rough.. memories of her have flooded my mind. The last conversation i had with her was over the phone when i called to thank her for letting a good friend of mine crash at her home for a month. I dont know where to begin... What a women! All of her life she has been an instrument in the Lord's hands, reaching out to everyone. I always left her home feeling loved.. she is in good hands now and im sure the Lord has a new mission for her.
"...when you are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your god."
I love you Roxie..

1 comment:

  1. Roxie was truly amazing. I love her and I'm happy she is doing good work up in heaven now!

    ReplyDelete